Clinical Project Managers
ICI (Institute for Clinical Investigations) is recruiting Clinical Project Managers with experience of managing clinical studies in the CRO environment. Candidates need to have broad experience and the ability to manage staff and projects in a fast moving, international environment.
Outline Job Description
The ICI Manager has an overall responsibility to supervise, co-ordinate and lead clinical trial specific activities in accordance with Sponsor, SOP’s, ICH-GCP requirements and local regulations. He/she is reporting to Head of Projects/Executive Director Global Clinical Operation.
Duties and responsibilities of PM
$1· Operational support to clinical study execution
- Ensuring the structured and efficient communication between project team members and functions
- Reviewing monitoring reports
- Performing co-monitoring as part of QC program
- Developing, reviewing and editing of project plans to assure consistency with project goals
- Tracking and reporting project progress with regards of timelines, recruitment and financial status
- Organisation and facilitation of project meetings related to study activities (study organization, initiation, execution, closure)
- Preferred contact with Sponsor
- Serves as ICI representative on different committee meetings (e.g. EC/IRB meetings)
- Represents ICI at external meetings, providing liaison with scientific/medical experts in other CRO/Sponsor companies and serves as company scientific spokesperson on top-to-top presentation to the trade
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills with good industry knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a multinational matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- The Project Manager should be a Life Science graduate, or have equivalent nursing or medical qualifications. MSc/PhD will be consider as an additional asset.
- Fluent English – both written and spoken, second language preferred
The Project Manager should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in clinical project management preferably both in pharma and CRO environment across Greece, Europe and USA/Canada.
We offer generous packages for the best candidates and can also offer exciting career development opportunities in our fast growing company.
The successful candidates will ideally be located in Athens, Greece